“MiniChess by Kasparov” launched on App Store 13 February 2015! This is a historical day for us at MiniChess. Thank you for supporting and taking Cheddar the Mouse on a fun journey of solving exciting puzzles and learning to play chess.
Our wish is that children will benefit from this educational game and have fun as they learn through play. ENJOY!
App Store http://bit.ly/minichess-iOS
Educational Benefits of Kasparov-MiniChess, the game:
– Adding and Subtracting
– Introducing numbers
Algebraic Concepts and Pre-Concepts
– Spatial Orientation / Directions
– Graph Reading & Coordinates
Pre-Reading & Writing Skills
– Shape recognition
– Fine motor skills/ hand-eye coordination
– Word and sound recognition (Listening exercises)
– Visual memory
Life Skills Development
– Colour and Pattern recognition
– Steriognostic development
– Planning & Strategic thinking
– Reasoning & Problem solving
Product development by Marisa van der Merwe (Developer of the Award-winning Educational Program MiniChess).
Endorsed by Chess Grandmaster and former World Chess Champion – Garry Kasparov.
Developed and published by the reputable HeroCraft.
Producer – Alexander Kovalchuk
Project Manager – Sergey Koshelnikov
Concept Design – Michelle Robbertse
Script Writing – Gregory Blyth.